terça-feira, maio 10, 2011

Questões e interrogações...


Was I wrong?
All these feelings keep coming at me from behind.


I think things are going to start turning really bad soon.
-You shouldn't say something like that!!!
what...?
-"Things will turn bad.". If you say that, then it really will happen. Were your feelings for him just that? You should believe the person you like! I'd do that. Even if I got hurt, I'd still believe in him.
 
She's right. I feel kind of better now. I don't want things with him to turn bad. I'll talk to him. I won't be stubborn. I'll believe in him. For the person I like, no matter what happens, I'll believe him. Even if I get hurt and cry all night. If I don't do that, then I'll definitely regret it.

I forgot what's important. I couldn't see him anymore. I have to look forward. If I can accept the words of the person that I like...

9 comentários:

S* disse...

História forte. A última despedida dói.

Pedro Miguel disse...

Não acredito que desse para um vidioclip. Porque dizes que dá?

Bruno Alves disse...

Lindo, lindo, lindo! Amei, continua ;D

Miss Murder disse...

Tudo passa!

maria inês. disse...

Oww, espero qe estejas a gostar , minha qerida ;)

Sim , nisso concordo plenamente contigo , é pena é qe nem toda a gente saiba o fazer :S

daniela disse...

podes crer :p

Catarina disse...

obrigada $:

Sara Silva disse...

Gostei imenso :)
Vou seguir*
Beijinhos doces!

Ade disse...

como gostei :)
sabes que és sempre bem vinda ao meu espacinho :b